miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

My final test

It's done¡

I finished my EFCELT (EF Cambridge English Level Test).




It lasted 40 minutes, 50 questions, 4 possible answers (A B C D).

First exam part is a listening. There are 12 questions about this. It was a quite easy listening...
The second part are grammar questions - filling the gap style -.
All the rest of questions, may be the most complicated exam part, are about piece of text. You have to read it, make up your mind and then answer some questions about it. Most of times the response is not obvious, you must understand the text to know the right answer.

In my mind, i believe i did it quite well... but i really didn´t know the answers in most grammar points... so i followed my instinct, filling the gaps with my first thought ... i freed my mind¡

We will have our certificate and mark level next friday...

Let's see what happens¡

See you¡

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Buena suerte con la puntuación de la prueba. Está hecho y ha merecido la pena. Esperamos que regreses! Besos.

txapolition dijo...

thks, the certificate will be very glossy on my resume too...

I'll be back the next week.

See you¡