domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

1 week in Malta

Sunday
today is my anniversary, i have been in Malta for 1 week¡
i got up late in the morning, actually early in the afternoon... i got my shower and i came out with no destination, i took some photos and when i got hungry i went into dick's bar (this is a quite quiet bar, not like the burguers and pizzerias in Paceville)
I have been there before and i ate a reasonably tasty hamburguer with chips, however today i ordered the sunday special and the main course was not so tasty :( altough the main problem was not the food but a misunderstandig with the dessert...

In brief, today i could not understand what the waiter told me and my face became as red as the red traffic ligth!
Fortunatly, other clients, spanish people i think, tell me "caliente" and then i understood what the waiter wanted to know... (warm or cold).
Yes, i said like a robot... warm please.

i was happy waiting for my hot soup... when, what the...?
It was all a misunderstanding, there was no soup in the "Sunday special" meal, but there was Apple pie as a dessert...
the waiter brought me a warm apple pie... this was the first warm apple pie i have eaten in all my life...

So i could understand what the waiter had told me before. He only wanted to know if i wanted my apple pie warm or cold.

I ate my apple pie (sorry i forgot to take it a photo) and left the bar as fast as possible ... :D
i went by the seashore, i took some photos ... chill out ...
i have uploaded a landscape from Paceville seashore...

and that was all folks¡
More news tomorrow...

By the way, for those of you worried about my health, you must know that i am getting better and better... thank you.

No hay comentarios: