jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

I get my haircut

Hi everybody.
Finally i manage to get my haircut in Malta, another life experience in these mediterranean islands.

Yesterday i was looking on internet for some hairdressers vocabulary, because i didn't know how to say "rebajame de aqui" or "capeame allá". Now i know several words like gel, dandruff, curl hair, straight hair, fringe, ... but while i was looking the vocabulary i realized that it was better to look for a photo and show it to the hairdresser.
In the early morning, before my lessons i was wandering around St Julians and i discovered a hairdresser's called: "Jasmine Salon"





It is near my residence, the staff were 2 women and like all the maltese people, these women were speaking maltese.
I asked for a haircut to one of them and i shown her, the photo i downloaded from Internet the night before...



This was all our conversation in english until the final "how much is it?, please"
:)
are the maltese people talkative? i think so, but they speak maltese most of time and as far as i know they only use english in the academic and professional worlds.

Anyway, back in my haircut, the hairdresser couldn´t do miracles so my face is the same that it used to be, but i am really pleased with my new haircut. :D

Are you ready to know my new fashioned appearence? because at present i am a really goodlooking man :D, even more, i am a maltese gentleman¡

By the way, the haircut costs me only 10€, not to expensive, altough i know that there are some places in Valleta (capital city) when you can get your haircut by 3€.

That it is¡

See you

No hay comentarios: