jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

In search of lost shopping centre¡

hi, thursday, public holiday in Malta, free time all the day...
what can i do?
1) Sleep
my mind said yes, but my body was asleep at 11:30Am
2)Study
no thanks, tomorrow i will attend classes since 8:00Am to 14:00 AM

then, what to do with sooooo spare time?
let´s go fo a walk¡
and my feet started to move, step by step, at 12:00 AM.
They drived me towards Sliema, quite near St Julian´s (where my residence is).
It is a pleasent tour, because you are all the time by the seashore... and the sun was shining in the blue sky...


But my aim was not only a nice excursion, i wished to get to a place: The Point.
and what is the Point?, The Point (http://www.thepointmalta.com/) is one of the biggest shopping centers in Malta.
I have bougth some clothes here in St Julian,s (i´ll tell you about my shopping experiences in another post some day) however i think there is no too much variety.

i wish to buy some more clothes, if you had read the older blog posts, you knew that my luggage was minimum... and i want fashioned ones, no the typical tshirt (I LOVE MALTA) for the foreigners.

Anyway, i was looking for the Point and i "got a point (me dio un punto)", so much walking.
Sliema above, Sliema below, ... Sliema up, Sliema down...
where the hell is the f%&$$ing Point?
i gave up¡

I got into a bar of fast food, i ordered my meal and two pints of beer...

[Chill out]

when i finished i was so relaxed that i needed a siesta in the residence XD

Ah, but you know that i am a stubborn person, then I'll try it again this saturday and it will be a full success because now, i have searched the address in Internet ;)

See you¡

No hay comentarios: